Sage Evolution Beginner Training
Is this training course suitable for you?
This course will teach you to install, register, navigate and maintain your Sage Evolution software. If you are using Sage evolution software for the first time this course is what you need. The course will also teach you how to navigate within the software using the system tree, main menu and available shortcuts. After successfully creating your master files, we will explore the General Ledger, as well as customer, supplier and inventory processing and reporting needs via the respective modules.
At the end of this training course, you are issued with a certificate of attendance.
- Opening and navigating the software, shortcut keys, reporting capabilities, options and exporting to Excel.
- Exploring the components of each module; Maintenance, Transactions, Enquiries and Reports
- General Ledger, structure and concepts
- Cash Book – Creation and capturing plus posting
- Journals – Creation and capturing plus posting
- Some basic reporting.
- Income Statement
- Maintenance, Transactions, Enquiries and Reports
- Document processing.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable and Inventory.
- Master File capturing (Creating, deleting and editing Inventory, Customers and Suppliers)
- AR Batches
- How to do GL Enquiries all the way to Source document.
- Audit Trails.
- Reprinting documents.
- Save Grids
- Continuation of Maintenance, Transactions, Enquiries and Reports.
Book a date from the available course dates below (available dates have a blue background). Simply browse through the months to see availability.