Is this training course suitable for you?
Do you want to work faster, better and smarter using Microsoft Excel?
You can learn all the important aspects of Microsoft Excel to help improve your Excel fitness in just one day. Improve your productivity by signing up for our 1 day Boot Camp Excel Training.
Our 1 day Bootcamp was put together for anyone who wants to learn how to use Microsoft Excel. This Bootcamp is not for the faint hearted, you will need your thinking caps on as we work through all the awesome functionality Excel has to offer, to help you work faster, better and smarter.
At the end of the training you are issued with a certificate of attendance.
- Working knowledge of the screen and menu
- Freezing panes for viewing purposes
- Pick from List
- Understanding BODMAS
- Relative cell referencing
- Relative referencing vs Absolute referencing
- Creating range names
- Using named ranges in formulae and functions
- Understanding dates in your formulas
- Sorting and filtering records
- Working with multiple worksheets
- Using conditional formatting
- Creating a custom view
- Using dates in formulas
- Find and remove duplicates
- Understanding the consequences of blank cells in a database
- Find and remove blanks/find and replace blanks
- Find and add/remove formatting
- Viewing two sheets within one workbook side by side
- Mixed cell referencing vs Range Names
- Tracing dependents and precedents
- Using dates in the IF Function
- Using Round Down/Round Up when using dates or values in the IF Function
- Understanding error messages and how to remedy them
- Using Paste Special (done in conjunction with error messages)
- Data Validation
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
Book a date from the available course dates below (available dates have a blue background). Simply browse through the months to see availability.