Sage Intelligence Reporting
Is this training course suitable for you?
If you have Sage Intelligence/ BIC as a add on module and you want to learn how to use this program to its full capacity then this course is for you. The module is powerful and can help you save some time by designing and using reports that will give you the information you desire.
At the end of this training course, you are issued with a certificate of attendance.
- How Sage Intelligence Reporting fulfils Business Intelligence needs
- Overview and purpose of each module
- Navigating within the Report Manage
- Types of Sage Intelligence reports
- Organizing your reports
- Creating a standard report
- Saving formatting changes in existing reports
- Creating a report that includes data from multiple reports
- Running multiple reports
- Summarizing or grouping data in a report
- An introduction to the Report Designer and the various methods used to create reports.
- An introduction to the Layout Generator and how to use it to design a report.
- The process and method of creating a new layout using the Layout Generator.
- An introduction to the Task Pane and the process to create financial statements.
- The steps to design financial layouts.
- An introduction to consolidated connections and how to link them to containers.
- An introduction to Reporting Trees and the management there
Book a date from the available course dates below (available dates have a blue background). Simply browse through the months to see availability.