Sage Pastel Partner Beginner Training
Is this training course suitable for you?
If you have just started using Sage Pastel Partner at your company, or you want to learn how to use this software to help improve your knowledge, this is a course for you. We run through the full navigation of the package to help you to understand calculating VAT and setting up your Masterfile’s and much much more.
At the end of the training you are issued with a certificate of attendance.
- Partner Navigation
- The Edit menu – general ledger , customers & suppliers, inventory
- The Process menu
- Supplier and Customer documents: Orders, GRN’s, Invoices, Credit notes
- Recurring invoices (monthly rent) Make one for all ( e.g Rent or Levy invoices)
- Journals and Cashbook entries including reconciliation and VAT
- Trial balance and calculate VAT
- Creating Customer Masterfile Accounts
- Creating Supplier Masterfile Accounts
- Creating Inventory Masterfile Accounts
- Supplier Processing
- Cashbook processing
- Customer Processing
- Periodic Processing
- Discuss additional features
Book a date from the available course dates below (available dates have a blue background). Simply browse through the months to see availability.